HOW TO GET BEST USE OF THE LOK-COND™ WRENCHES
Congratulations on your purchase of a unique time saving tool.
The radius projection or arc at each end of the wrench is designed to nest in the thread of the conduit fitting, next or adjacent to the locknut, but not on it!
The drive tab needs to fit into the groove or notch of the locknut to transfer torque.
The wrench can now be used to loosen or lock a fastener by rotating the wrench in the direction of the arrows marked on both end of the wrenches.
The wrenches are made of the high strength alloy tool steel, are hardened for wear and nickel-chrome plated for professional use.
Please see us on You Tube for additional instructions.
ALWAYS TURN ELECTRICAL POWER OFF BEFORE USE!
1. Slide the Wrench end marked "Tighten" over and into the threads of the fitting, not over the Lock Nut.
2. Engage the angled tab between the peaks of the locknut and move the wrench downwards to tighten the locknut
3. Tighten to desired torque, being careful not to over tighten or brake the fittings
1. Slide the Wrench end marked "Loosen" over and into the threads of the fitting, not over the Lock Nut.
2. Engage the angled tab between the peaks of the locknut and move the wrench upward to loosen the locknut
3. Remove the wrench and locknut when loosened.
NOTE: Do not use the extension handle with the straight wrench, as it was not designed or intended for this purpose!